Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wednesday 25 September 2013


Been yet another long day at the office, sometimes I forget that I have to blog. This is due to the amount of work that one has been faced with during this year.

Today we were given the breakdown of our final close of business report, and I must say it’s a daunting prospect. But on second thoughts, what hasn’t been this year, however somehow we managed to get through. Sometimes when I look back I cant believe what we have achieved this year. It actually makes me wonder what Im capable of achieving in my life time. Exciting times ahead I tell you.

I have come to learn that anything is possible when you put your mind to it. Perseverance and dedication is the key. It is with this that I know that we will be able to complete the document in time and be of high quality.

Interestingly, I used to be one of those people who would complain about how little 24 hours in a day is. It seems like the day ends before you even get a chance to do what you had intended to do. But when you think of it all the great people in the world such as Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton and the rest all had the same amount of time with you. One thing that the lord has been fair with, has been TIME. Doesn’t really matter what social background you come from and what the colour of your skin. The one thing we all have the same of is time.

It is what you do with this time that is of importance. This is something that you should take time to think about. Is that extra 5 minutes snoozing the alarm in the morning worth it, or that 1 hour TV show. When you look at the greater scheme of things you would probably find that it actually isn’t.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying people shouldn’t take time to themselves to relax, but what im advocating is the quality of that time.  THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment