Sunday, September 29, 2013

Saturday 28 September 2013


The whole day spent in the library, this has become the story of my life. I don’t even sweat it anymore. You tend to realise the value of hard work when you are constantly being pressurised to work under pressure.

This had led me to think of a life in quadrant two. This is where you are dealing with important things which are not urgent. This is the ideal quadrant to live your life in. As much as I’m tired at the moment, I know I have covered all the important things due on Monday, this leaves me with time to tomorrow to do other things other than finding myself trying to work under pressure to finish a document which is due in less than 12 hours.

I must admit this is a hard discipline to get into, as there many temptations which could get you derailed on your path. Thus a strong will and discipline is required. For instance today I was invited to go out with a couple of friends to hit the town. However as tempting as that was, being a Saturday night and all, and the fact that I had spent the whole day yin the library, I knew that I could not afford such. There are more important things in life then shooting the breeze with the boys. Once you find what is important to you in life, don’t compromise on it and don’t be afraid to say no.
No sheep has ever discovered new land for grazing by following the flock

0 comments:

Post a Comment