Sunday, September 29, 2013

Friday 27 September 2013


Yet another week has come to an end. I keep asking myself where this year has gone, seems like yesterday when I was still attending Networks sessions trying to get to know members of the class.

Now nearly 10 months later, I find myself looking back at what I could have done better or differently. It’s only human nature that we critically analyse ourselves, failing to see what good we have accomplished.

When we started this course my goals where never to make money, but to learn as much as I can. The money  would have been a nice added bonus to cap of the year. Doesn’t seem like will be making any money from our business venture. I say this with a smiling face and you might think im crazy. But I feel if we had focused on making a profit, we would have closed ourselves off from the learning curv. And that would have been a huge tragedy considering that we paid a lot of money to enrol on this course.  There is always time to make money, as long as the foundation that you operating under is solid, there is no stopping anyone from making that millions that they dream about.

I feel the lessons learnt her have given me the tools to succeed in any venture that I choose to travel. This year hasn’t been only about developing you r entrepreneurial thinking, but also how to develop yourself as a person. I feel I have grown a lot this year. and that’s something I will take with me forever, unlike some fat cheque at the end of the year.

It is with this that I recommend this program for anyone who is interested in being in an entrepreneur as it doesn’t only develop your entrepreneurial abilities, but also your thinking abilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment